Thursday, March 25, 2010

Girl !!!U have stop to sms!!!!only in a emergency situation only u are allowed..

T_T NOOoooooo!!!I dun believe it..i sms too much around fourteen days or more and it cost my phone bill around 200++ omg...i am shock...and i have been scolded so horrible by my mum like a thunder strike me ....oh man i should not sms so much....Mummy i am sorry i should not sms so much i will not i PROMISe i Wont.....i should not sms so many i feel so regreted man now..feel like knocking my head to the wall for alot of time...starting from now on i just 24 hours online then..i think i should try using prepaid its much more better so that i know how to save cost and also my mum`s money...

Well now i should talk about my test...I have done badly..i have done so many exercise but at the end i failed to do in my test...gosh!!!!...I would pray for my god and promise that i will do much more more more better and cure my health...so i hope i will do my best in my second test... i wan to be in sub science becuase maybe i wanna be pharmacist so that in my future i would get LOts of cash$$$$XD well now i do all my very best in my studies

No comments:

Post a Comment